Cutting, Oren (1847-1924): m’d 03 Mar 1888 VAUGHN, Nancy Virginia; s/o David and you can Mary Ethel (Mattoon) Cutting; created fourteen October 1847 on the coming at Playground Put, Otherwise
CYRUS, James (1812-1861): m’d 1832 DUNCAN, Margaret; s/o Nimrod and you may Frances Cyrus; cousin out of William Cyrus, thought to attended for the 1847, if that’s the case gone back to Henderson Co. IL of the 1850 prior to taking loved ones in 1853
CYRUS, William (1820-1890): m1. 1842 DEAKINS, Mary Ann; m2. 1865 Garland, Jane BRISCOE Sutherlin; m3. 1880 Moore, Margaret H. CHARLTON; s/o Enoch and you will Rebecca (Cook) Cyrus
“CYRUS, WILLIAM–Was engaged in farming and you can stock-increasing at the Scio, Linn County. He was produced away from Scotch https://datingranking.net/tr/romancetale-inceleme/ and English moms and dads within the Granger State, Tennessee, with the seventeenth off elizabeth overland to Oregon features existed to possess a great number of many years towards the his farm in Linn Condition. Try picked a state Senator away from one to county during the 1866, plus 1872 is actually chose condition administrator. His ranch from the Scio include 11 hundred acres from belongings. He was age try Mary An excellent. Deakins, a local out-of Indiana. By this lady his children are Rebecca J., Enoch, Rachel, Hepsibah, Henry, Charlotte, Mary E., Nancy C., Christiancy Meters., and you may John Elizabeth. From the his second partner, Jane Brisco, of Indiana, his children are Owen B., Jane, and you will Warren. His third wife is Margaret H. Charlton, of Virginia. Inside 1884 there have been photographed on Mr. Cyrus farm, his loved ones, comprising sixty-five youngsters and grandkids.” [Reputation of new Willamette Area by the Herbert Lang p.670]
1) DANFORD or DANFORTH, John C. (c1822- ): most likely don’t get married; among four people which manufactured from Fort Hall with Stewat Pennington; was a student in Basic Business of Oregon Riflemen for the 1847, he submitted into the provisional belongings states into the 1847 and you will 1848 when you look at the Clatsop County but did not document a contribution allege; was a student in Ca during the 1850, showed up back to Oregon inside the January 1850 onboard this new Bark John W. Accommodate you to definitely narrowly missed wrecking at mouth of one’s Columbia, was at Douglas Condition Oregon during the 1860 and you may 1870; possibly same as John Pursue Danford, s/o Ebenezer and you will Hepzibeth (Dufur) Danford or Danforth, produced twenty six Jan. 1821 Belknap Co.
NH [possibly nephew off Joseph Danforth given just below]
1) DANFORTH, Joseph S. (1791- 1860): m1. 16 Nov 1817 WELLS, Rosalinda; m2. twenty four Jan1859 BAKER, Mrs. E ROBINSON ; it seems very first girlfriend died 24 Can get 1856 inside the Illinois. There is absolutely no signal she accompanied their partner western. NOTE: Joseph Danforth hitched a beneficial Rosalinda Wells as the did his guy, Manly Danforth.
Gay, Evans Stewart; d/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth
1) DANFORTH, Lucius (1822-c1900): m1. 1844 WELLS, Sophia A good. (divorced); m2. 1857 BASYE, Mary Ann; s/o Joseph and you will Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; a health care provider, returned east together with family later 1849 or very early 1850 and you can showed up again alone in the 1852, later on divorcing Sophia having abandonment due to their refusal to help you match him; hidden Fraternal Cemetery , Thompson Drops, Sanders County, Montana
1) DANFORTH, Manly (1818-aft 1885): m1. twenty-two Mar 1847 WELLS, Rosalinda (1829-1847); m2. 20 Jun 1851 MALY, Maria Anna, divorced; s/o Joseph and you may Rosalinda (Wells) Danforth; had been residing 1885; settled Yamhill County, was in Way State because of the 1860 census; 1870 was a student in Jackson Condition by 1880 are surviving in Columbia Condition, Arizona
DAVIDSON, Charles Henry (1828-1909): m’d 1868 SYLVESTER, ent) Davidson; a physician, existed individuals urban centers before locating by the 1880 in the field of Brigham Area UT
14) DAVIDSON, Eliza Ann (1828-1899): m’d 1848 BURCH, Benjamin Franklin; d/o Hezekiah and you can Melissa (Page) Davidson; partner was Capt. into the 1855 Indian conflicts; 1857 served into County Constitutional Summit; member of very first legislature; 1868 state senator; Superintendent off county prison; 1887 appointed Person regarding Land office; increased stock southern area regarding Versatility, Polk Co